Saturday, November 15, 2008
Another One Bites the Dust
We have had a lot of fun hunting this year. Our last hunt was my bull elk tag and it ended successfully. We hunted only about 3 full days and thanks to my awesome guide, my dad-in-law, and some of my guides friends it ended successfully. We saw a lot of elk and went after a couple but ended with this great bull. After taking a couple practice shots I dropped him with my third shot. It only took one trip to pack him out thanks to my awesome helpers. Yes, I did pack the head all the way out. The kids were so excited to see the elk and took a lot of photos with it. Big thanks to Mary for taking care of the kiddos while we were gone. My first bull elk was a lot of fun. I love to go with Steve and enjoy that time we have together hiking our tails off all over the mountain and having him pull me along. Great Memories!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That thing is huge. Congratulations! You are one tough chick.
Hey could you slow down on the slaughter...you're making the new "men" hunters in the family look bad...some of us haven't even gotten a buck yet. By the way will you be guiding next year...I might be interested in your services!! :)
Dave
I think I need to come down there. That is a nice bull!!! Congrat. I miss you guys love ya
Post a Comment