Sierra had a Halloween piano recital. I know I'm a little out of order but that is what you get when you don't keep up. Her recital was on Friday before Halloween. It was a lot of fun to see everyone in their costumes. Sierra did a great job and smiled through both of her songs. She loves to play the piano. She has a great teacher who is right in our subdivision so that makes it nice.
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Sierra's Piano Recital
Sierra had a Halloween piano recital. I know I'm a little out of order but that is what you get when you don't keep up. Her recital was on Friday before Halloween. It was a lot of fun to see everyone in their costumes. Sierra did a great job and smiled through both of her songs. She loves to play the piano. She has a great teacher who is right in our subdivision so that makes it nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment