Thursday, November 27, 2008
Thankful!!
Today is Thanksgiving and I am so grateful to have such a wonderful family. Steve and I both have great families that love and support us and it is a joy to be with everyone when we have the opportunity. It is what life is about. FAMILY!! They have raised us with the gospel and knowing our Savior Jesus Christ. The gospel helps keep our focus on our families and what we can achieve. Steve is a great husband. He loves me, supports me, makes me laugh, helps me keep things in perspective, works so hard for our family, honors his priesthood, and is a great dad and an example to me. Each of my children bless me so much. I want to be better each day, to help them to be better. I love each of them so very much. I am thankful for the wonderful town where we live, the pride here, and for great friends, awesome ward, great schools and so many, many, things. I'm thankful for our freedom and for those who have given it to us and for those who keep it for us. WOW!! I could go one all day but just know I'm thankful for you and all we are blessed with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks! I am thankful for you too!
Post a Comment