Our neighborhood has a lot of fun traditions that great moms have started. The first if school or treat that happened the after the kids got home on the first day of school. They had a great time going around the neighborhood collecting treats, school supplies and even p.j.'s. The weather took a turn for the worst but I actually think it was better than the heat the last couple of years. The next morning we had breakfast at the bus stop. We meet early and have breakfast together before they all get on the bus. It is a lot of fun too. The parents just sit around and talk while the kids run crazy in the streets. Then on Wednesday we had a mom's luncheon at Inside Scoop. I didn't take any pictures of this stuff but stole some from my friend Cindy. Thanks Cindy.
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Neighboorhood School Traditions
Our neighborhood has a lot of fun traditions that great moms have started. The first if school or treat that happened the after the kids got home on the first day of school. They had a great time going around the neighborhood collecting treats, school supplies and even p.j.'s. The weather took a turn for the worst but I actually think it was better than the heat the last couple of years. The next morning we had breakfast at the bus stop. We meet early and have breakfast together before they all get on the bus. It is a lot of fun too. The parents just sit around and talk while the kids run crazy in the streets. Then on Wednesday we had a mom's luncheon at Inside Scoop. I didn't take any pictures of this stuff but stole some from my friend Cindy. Thanks Cindy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am here! I have found it is the easiest way to keep up with family and friends so I joined the blog community! I love that you all do such fun things! It is great!!!!
You guys have a great neighborhood!
You really do have a great neighborhood.
You guys are nuts! lol...but it is all worth it beause the kids will remember this for years.
Martine tagged me and it was a lot of fun so I am now tagging you. Check-out my blog for the rest of the info.
Love you guys.
Post a Comment