The kids were so excited for this week because Ashleigh, Garrett,
Shaylee & Brighton were coming. We had planned on going to the lake the first day but inclement weather took us to the Adams' pool thanks to Aunt Shelley. We had a great time. The kids swam for hours. We all tried our tricks off the cliff but only few were graceful. Shelley-most graceful, Steve-most acrobatic, Drake and Garrett-tried everything, and the rest of us
just tried to make it in the water. I couldn't believe how brave Tyson was. He jumped and jumped.
Makenzie was a little fish she swam all over with out
floaties and realized she could do it in the deep water. Sierra and Ashleigh took care of all the little ones and had fun jumping off Aunt Stacey and Aunt Shelley's shoulders. Garrett and Drake went fishing in the peddle boat and caught a few too. We went I think 3 times this week there so the kids were very spoiled.

We also had a lot of fun at
Chucky Cheese one day. The kids love to go there and spend money and I don't mind it until the ticket counting time and deciding the great prize that everyone gets. Tyson and
Shaylee found another horse to ride too. Say
CHUCKY CHEESE!!

The Tyson and
Shaylee's favorite thing to do is ride Shorty. They have to much fun when Grandpa takes them for rides. The girls had a great
bubblebath, and Garrett and Drake had fun trying to make the pool full of waves.

Bowling is always a fun event. I think that I was the winner this round even all the adults including Steve. Ha Ha!! I think that my favorite part to watch is the leaning to try and get the ball to miraculously move. SO FUN!!
No comments:
Post a Comment