Thursday, August 13, 2009

LAKE

 

We have gone to the lake a few times but I keep forgetting the camera. I took the camera this time but it got dark when we started to wake board, but I did get some pictures of Sawyer trying to chase the Burrow to ride him. Sierra tried and had to work through her fear and emotions. She tried quite a few times and will have it by the end of the summer. Sawyer and Drake both went too but it was pretty dark. We had a lot of fun.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nikki, I'm sad I didn't get to see you also at the last game. I am already playing in a tournament this weekend. I think I'm going to give a break until next year after that. My arm is going to just fall off one day. Let me know how the season ends. It's been a blast playin ball with you for so many years. How did the game go tonight. I was thinking about it... I should be at the field right now:( We are doing pretty good. It's going to take a while to settle in and hopefully meet some nice people. Are you on Facebook? I like using it to stay in contact with people. It's really easy. I think I've looked for you before - anyway. If you are send me a friend invite. Well, keep in touch... Les