Monday, August 24, 2009

Sierra's 8th Birthday


I can't believe she is 8!!! She has been so excited to turn eight and has been planning her baptism for a while. Sierra is so sweet and such a caring, loving young girl. She always wants to help, loves babies, loves responsibility, works hard, and loves to play. She has been a spit fire since the day she was born and has always had a set of lungs on her and showed her emotions well. We love her so much and love her sweet notes and not so sweet notes that helps her to express her feelings. What a sweety!! Happy Birthday Sierra!!

She wanted to have a party and I never plan until the minute before. We did phone call invitations and had a great time. I know maybe it is just that I'm lazy. We all had a great time though. It was overcast and even rained before, during and after the party. We love rain and enjoyed it. They played water volleyball, water high jump, bobbed for apples, ate, and played and played. We had a great time. She has a wonderful group of friends!!

No comments: