Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Memory Lane


Well we had a little modeling show. Sierra is getting ready to be baptized in a few months and I wanted to use my wedding dress to make her a dress. My sister Amy and I shared the dress and she graciously let us cut it up. So here are a few pictures we took before the day the lady came to take the dress away to be cut up. It was fun Makenzie especially liked it. The lady said with that train we could make a few dresses. What beautiful brides to be!! Thankfully that is a many years away!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Hey I want the name of that lady...I have been debating on what to do with my dress and that is a fantastic idea! Beautiful dress by the way!

Lesa Hough said...

Love these pictures! Look at you hot mama...still fitting in the wedding dress. I can't wait to see the baptism dress.

Tami said...

That is great that you will be able to get two dresses out of it for your two girls and way to go on fitting into that wedding dress.

Amy said...

I wanted to do that with my wedding dress but everyone talked me out of it...so now it just sits!! I'm glad you did and it is beautiful! I can't wait to see the final products!