I can not believe that he if four and look how big he looks on his bike and even giving the "peace out" sign. He had a wonderful birthday and it was a long 3 days after we sung to him in primary on Sunday. He was so excited to get his treat and poster at church he went around telling everyone "Today's my birthday". Then every morning he'd wake up asking if it was his birthday and when I would tell him no he would break into tears. He is still carrying on about his birthday. Just yesterday while at the store he said I couldn't pick something out because it was his birthday and you couldn't decide if it wasn't your birthday. I was in big trouble with the look he gave me. So funny. A few words and sayings that I think describe Tyson are:
FUNNY
LOVING
ATHLETIC loves baseball and riding his bike
GREEN favorite color
Is it hot today mom? Yes, Tyson. Aghh! I want to wear my COWBOY PANTS!!
SWEET
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment