Friday, May 9, 2008

My Sweet Mother-in-law

Thank you for being such a WONDERFUL mother and grandma. It has been such a blessing to be close to such a great grandma. What an awesome family I have married into.

Thank you for teaching and raising such a WONDERFUL SON. I couldn't ask for anything more. He is a wonderful husband and father.

Thank you for being there when we need a Grandma to babysit. You are always so willing and love to have the kids and always have something FUN for them to do. They love to come to grandma's house.

I watch and learn from you each day and admire your DEDICATION to your husband and family. The kids love to have you be their biggest and best fan at their games. Thanks for all you do for us and the example you set for us all. I Love you and we all love you!! Happy Mother's Day!!

No comments: