Saturday, March 13, 2010
Drake is 11!!!
WOW!! We have a tween. Drake is now 11 and I can hardly believe it. He had a wonderful birthday. He got a fast remote control car and took some friends to play laser tag in St. George. They played and played and then played some more. I wasn't as good as I thought I was most the boys smoked me I think. Drake is a responsible young man. He has had a lot on his shoulders this year and is constantly going and we are unsure of what to do to slow it down. He loves to do everything and excels at it. Drake you are very special to our family and we are so thankful you are here to tease and torment us. We LOVE You!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Drake,
We think you are awesome, too; and we love you so much. Can't wait to see you.
Love,
Grandpa and Grandma D
Post a Comment