Thursday, December 31, 2009

Skiing at Deer Valley

We had a great time taking the 3 younger kids to Deer Valley. Drake went snowboarding with Kace and Uncle Duff the day before and then went rabbit hunting they day we took the other kids. He had lot of fun doing both. I think his favorite was rabbit hunting. The kids all did great for their first time this year and their second time ever. Sierra went up with Aunt Lesa and Stevie first. It took her a minute but then she caught right on. Makenzie and Tyson we took a few times on a little hill with magic carpet. The edgie wedgie helped both of them a lot and they were both flying down the hill and going down the candy land course and over jumps. Uncle Steve and Jake took Tyson down the race track and he loved it. Thanks to Steve, Lesa, Stevie, and Jake for helping us out. We love you. We can't wait to go skiing again. I can't figure out how to get my pictures and videos off my phone because I didn't carry the camera when we had Tyson and Makenzie skiing. I will try and figure that one out.

No comments: