I think I got that right. I'm not sure where the names came from we'll have to ask Drake. We spent Saturday at the pig auction learning about what to look for in a pig and how fun it was to be at the auction. Drake is very excited and has been getting up at 6:30 every morning to feed them and going over after school. Drake helped Steve build their pen at Grandpa's house. This is a new adventure in our life. Yeah!!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Meet Browzer and Sammy
I think I got that right. I'm not sure where the names came from we'll have to ask Drake. We spent Saturday at the pig auction learning about what to look for in a pig and how fun it was to be at the auction. Drake is very excited and has been getting up at 6:30 every morning to feed them and going over after school. Drake helped Steve build their pen at Grandpa's house. This is a new adventure in our life. Yeah!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like your names Drake. I take they are both boys right?
What is the third little piggies name in the photo...just kiddin Drake...Looks fun!! Good Luck!!
Post a Comment