Tuesday, September 30, 2008

BUCKED OFF

 

 

Sierra got bucked off the little play pony that we hung in grandma's tree. She was out riding it and fell off backwards landing in the rocks. The rest of us were out shooting guns and I called to tell Mary we were on our way and she said Sierra had cut her head open. We got there and blood was all over. It had just gushed down her head and her shirt. The back of her shirt was covered in blood all the way down to her underwear. She didn't want anyone to see the blood and wanted to hide it. She even wanted to go and clean the rocks the next day. She found out there was none on the rocks it all ended up on her shirt. I did talk her into one picture though. We opted for no stiches because of where it was at and thought a little scar wouldn't hurt her there. So we bandaged her up and put her to bed. The next day it had scabbed well and we sent her to school to show her battle wounds. We are so glad we are still a stitch free family. TOUGH GIRL!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ouch! That looks like it hurts.

Tami said...

I love having kids and super glue that would be my answer- It is also good to be tough.

Amy Johnson said...

Kace got cut right in the same spot when we were hiking in a cave. What's up with that spot of the head? Way to show how tough you are.

Tracie Bramhall said...

I love that she wanted to clean the rocks.

Way to be tough Sierra!

The Reese's said...

No doubt she is tough!! That looks painful!

Lesa Hough said...

I'm sad that you hurt yourself, but I love this story. Good battle wound.