Friday, March 21, 2008

Snowboarding Sore Bum Fun


We were up for Shane and Carrie's wedding so we took Drake snowboarding for his birthday. We also talked everyone else into snowboarding so it was a lot of fun and a lot of laughs. I think the only first timers were Sawyer and Drake and of course they picked it up fast. It was only my second time and that was 15 years ago. By the end of the day I think we had all picked up the carving part at least on the easiest runs. Sawyer was awarded the best crash award after doing about 5 flips in the air when he caught his edge and I think that was only the first or second run. I hit my tail bone really hard once and then my arms began to take the beating. Drake wanted to go home after 3 runs but then at the end wanted to keep going. Yes I was about the slowest one down the heal but I was always working on my form as you will see in one of the pictures. We were all very tired when we got home and we were all very thankful for the gondola ride down to the bottom instead of having to board all the way down.

No comments: